Join the team
JOIN THE WIL FILM TEAM
We are currently working on TV series, TV specials, short films, commercials and feature films so we may have great career opportunities available for you. Wil Film’s CG pipeline is based on Maya animation platform and we work with NUKE and After Effects for image compositing and visual effects.
If you have experience and want to be part of large-scale productions, please have a look at the submission guidelines and send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
- Cover letter and CV including software skills
- Portfolio including your best work
- Demo Reel including a breakdown to help us understand what role you played and what technique or software you used in the development of a project. A Demo Reel without the breakdown won’t be accepted.
Please make sure that your portfolio/reel is up to date before submitting it.
All submissions must be online; we do no longer accept physical material. Physical material will not be returned.
Apply for an open position ONLY if you are a EU pass holder. Unfortunately, the process and requirements in order to qualify for a work permit according to the Danish law can be very complicated.
Thank you for your interest in us!
There are no current job openings.
Looking for an experienced rigger to join our team!
By working at WIL FILM, you will become part of a hardworking and committed production team while navigating in a demanding environment of supervisors, clients, broadcasters, and sub-vendors.
EU passport holders only.
Start: As soon as possible.
Contract length 3-6 month.
- You have profound knowledge in CG workflows
- You have experience in rigging characters and advance props.
- You have experience in making tools for rigging, in Python.
- Minimum software experience: Maya, Python.
- You are a team player, your day will involve collaborating with other team members, solving problems, prioritizing resources in order to make all the ends meet.
- You are flexible and agile, proactive and able to think out of the box.
If you are interested on the job, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Sunday 8th March 2020
All applicants will receive feedback at the latest 2 weeks after application deadline.
We look forward to hear from you.